Posted on May 18th, 2012
You may start to notice that we’re getting a new look around here – we’ve updated our Faithwebsites logo and will be working on updating our website later this year. Today, we’re excited to introduce our new logo to you – the symbol of faith with a stronger and more modern look that better represents who we are!
If you see this logo on a few things – don’t worry – it’s still the same great people, products and service you have come to know and trust. We are blessed with how many years some of our customers have been with us and realize that a new logo could be cause for alarm! There has been no change in our company or the people within our company; we will just have a new look.
Our new logo better represents us in today’s market and technologies… yet our mission has not changed. We are here to help Churches, Christian Schools and Ministries build great websites!
Posted on April 26th, 2012
If you’re following us on Facebook, then you know it’s coming – mobile websites for your current FWS or DIS site!
Here’s a sneak preview of what our product will offer:
- Instant. What do we mean by “instant”? You can mobilize your site in seconds. Yes, the domain work and the setup work has to be done first – but, don’t worry – we’ll help you out with that. The actual work of taking your existing website and making it into a mobile site takes only a moment.
- Maintain Only One Website. Most of our customers already have enough work just to keep one site updated – so we made sure our product has content and design updates that feed from your current site. Do a job once – get it out to both sites.
- Customize Options – At Your Fingertips. Some of you are going to want more – no standard cookie-cutter mobile site for you! If you fall into this group, you are going to love the easy template options and ability to customize your mobile site navigation and more. Don’t like what you see on your phone after you customize? Just go right back in and click another template – it’s that easy!
- As always, our Faithwebsites support team will be here to help you through the setup and any questions you have.
This product is scheduled for release in May 2012, and is available only for existing Faithwebsites and DIS customers. There will be a one-time setup fee and a small monthly service fee. Please start a new support ticket or contact support if you would like more information.
Posted on April 3rd, 2012
We conducted a recent survey of our Faithwebsites clients, and got the following results. We love our customers, and it looks like you love us!! Thank you to everyone who participated in the survey!
Note: this data is representative of our clients as a whole. The number of clients that took this survey was 25% higher than the industry standard. The survey was conducted in early 2012.
- Customer Service: 100%
- Billing: 99.5%
- Functionality: 98.2%
- Website Design: 93.2%
- Over-All: 100%
Posted on March 7th, 2012
We are excited to announce our new version of AuctionTrak is complete! AuctionTrak is an auction management program that allows you to manage your entire auction process. Ideal for schools, churches, ministries and nonprofits – any organization that conducts auctions at any scale.
AuctionTrak is an auction management program / auction software that allows you to:
- Organize the donation solicitation process
- Manage registrations for attendees
- Prepare bid sheets, donation certificates, your auction catalog and many other pre-auction reports
- Post your live and silent auction winning bids
- Print final statements and post payments from bidders
- Generate receipts, thank you letters and other post-auction reports
With AuctionTrak, you can manage your entire auction with ONE application!
Ready to see it for yourself? Watch our demo online. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on February 21st, 2012
We are super excited to announce that a new image cropping tool has been installed in Faithwebsites CMS!
Understanding the importance that top-quality visuals and slide shows have in websites today, this built-in crop tool will help you upload any picture and make that picture fit the designated space perfectly. This results in the image looking made for the space and professional, versus stretched or squished to fit the space!
The crop tool works with the Slide Show tool in the Main Body and Right Side Bar sections of the site. The photo dimensions are drawn from the dimensions you have setup in the Slide Show tool.
Here’s a basic step-by-step of how the crop tool works. If you use a crop tool in other applications, you’ll find this quite familiar.
- When you add a photo in the Slide Show tool, you’ll see a Crop or Downsize option. Be sure that the button for crop photo is selected. Add your photo as you would normally.
- In the next step, click anywhere on the photo to get the crop tool to appear. In our example, this is the original photo we started with.
- Use the corners to resize the crop tool or grab the tool frame to reposition the tool.
- The crop box itself will always stay in the correct aspect ratio, (horizontal x vertical) of the dimensions in your Slide Show tool. What you see inside the crop box dotted lines is the final photo product that will be displayed. This allows you to take pictures and create copy space, added visual interest, cut out unwanted parts of the photo and the list goes on!
- Finally, click Crop Photo & Finish. The final result of our cropping example is below. We’ve made a wider horizontal photo fit a square Slide Show nicely by cropping out part of the photo and centering the focus on the subject.
Need more help? We have a video tutorial that will take you through the Slide Show Tool setup and cropping features. Still need more help? No problem, just contact Support. We’re happy to assist.
Posted on August 23rd, 2011
by Faithwebsites Team
Kids are heading back to school, and for many churches, the fall season means the start-up of Sunday School.
Faithwebsites has produced a simple graphic for our customers to use on their websites. Ideal for home page, you can download any (or all!) of the images you think will work best for your site. Feel free to resize, and add your own copy.
Remember that if you use the slide show tool, or the Image tool in the text editor, you can have these images “click-able” to a page where your Sunday School information is located.
To download, click on the image – a full size version will open in your browser. Next, right click on the image and click “Save Image As”. (Remember to check out these free resources to edit your images: Picnik, Picasa, and Aviary. Blessings from your Faithwebsites Team!